ANSHEER A C

"ImPoSsIbLe Is NoT A FaCt,,,,,,It'S An OpInIoN" പ്രണയിക്കാത്തവര്‍ , അല്ലെങ്കില്‍ പ്രണയം മനസ്സില്‍ സൂക്ഷിക്കാത്തവര്‍ .... ആരും തന്നെ ഉണ്ടാവില്ല ..... ഈ ബ്ലോഗ്‌ ഞാന്‍ ആ പ്രണയ പുഷ്പങ്ങള്‍ വേണ്ടി സമര്‍പ്പിക്കുന്നു ............

Saturday, 19 June 2010

You are my First Love




 

You are my first love,

You are my first love,

who I hold so tight.
I hope you never leave me,
I could never bear such a fight.
You are my heart,
which will always remain with me.
I envy our sweet true love,
a love that will last through eternity.
You are an angel from heaven,
who can make our wishes come true.
I can't live without your love,
I must come see you.
You are the one I cherish and hold,
the one that whispers in my ear.
I give myself hope,
only when you are here.
You are my happiness,
when I cry.
You are my words,
when I can't speak.
You are my life.




Posted by ANSHEER A C at 04:22
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Ansheer Ac

Create Your Badge

Anshy's Followers

Ansheer Ahammed Ac. Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.