Sunday, 25 July 2010

DELETE MY MEMORIES........




Delete . . . . . .


I remembered our sweet memories,

and the good we did I kissed you,

and you kissed me. Then we floated on clouds.

Now all the sweet honey is gone.






I must press delete, and erase you off my mind.

I look through everything that reminded me of you,

and put it aside permanently in the back of my mind.

Trying to forget but your absents still has a present

so how can I remember after I pressed delete.







But a mind is one thing you can never clear.

A computer never denies your wish ,

but your mind always makes you second guess.

In my mind your still there,

but as I stare at this blank screen

I have no traces of you.






Only if a delete button existed in my mind...


then you... will forever... be gone.





DMM...DELETE MY MEMORIES










 

 

 

 


__._,_.___


 
.

__,_._,___

No comments: